Sunnycroft



Today we ventured out to Wellington, Shropshire to visit this amazing suburban Victorian Villa. This property has been in my sights for years, however the opportunity to visit never did arise. I am very glad to say that it was well worth the wait!
























Though very grand, this property is very homely, I know I would like to live there if I had the chance! And little NTaddict chose his bedroom right away, and his playroom!


This is a little snapshot of the tearoom. The loveliest NT tea room we have ever been to I think! Me and the little NTaddict shared cheese sandwiches and a cream tea in this sophisticated little beauty.

I couldn't praise the staff at this property enough. They made us feel very welcome, were so friendly and knowledgeable throughout the whole of the house and the catering staff were very attentive too - by far the nicest, friendliest and most pleasant visit, ever!


















The mini-estate grounds didn't disappoint either, though I would love to visit in the summer to see the gardens in full glory. I can see a NTaddict family day trip picnic here in the near future... (if the weather ever perks up!)

Comments

Popular Posts