Anglesey Abbey


I first visited Anglesey Abbey in the autumn of 2013, just me and the bee, and ever since, I have been desperate to return for another wonder. There is so much to see and do that we spent the whole day there and didn't manage to fit everything in! So when we decided to visit the East Coast for our May holiday, I knew it was the perfect time to stop by.









This time, we took in the woodland walk and the rose gardens (which were open this time, hurrah!) before I showed Dan in to the house. He adored it, I knew he would!






We visited parts of the house which I am sure weren't open last time I visited. I loved the servents quarters and all of the stories from old employees. It seemed like a wonderful place to live and work.



Then we had a top notch lunch and set off along the a14 a little longer!

Comments

  1. Those taps make me think of Harry Potter! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the servants quarters are new.... I really ought to revisit !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to read your messages so please say take a minute to say hello!

Popular Posts