Wimpole Estate


Yesterday I made a rookie mistake. I packed my camera bag full up but forgot to charge my batteries. Oh I felt like a wally when I noticed that little flashing battery symbol, thats when I knew I was on borrowed battery time. I managed to get a few choice shots whilst trying to preserve the battery that I did have...














Wimpole was a truly beautiful property. There was so much to see and do, me and my little bee were very happy to spend the entire day there. Sadly Camilla (my camera... yes she has a name!) only joined us for part of our day but our particular favourite places were the walled garden and Home Farm. Paying the extra for entry to the farm was well worth it especially with a 5 year old in tow. We saw 4 day old piggies, beautiful Shire horses and rare breed sheep, it was a bit of an education for Mr Bee, who learned so much about the differences between the animals. And he particuarly liked the exhibits concerning the arable farming methods. Maybe I'll make a farmer of him yet...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to read your messages so please say take a minute to say hello!

Popular Posts