Chastleton House



The second stop on my Cotswold excursion found me at Chastleton House. Little did I know that it was the actual Wolf Hall in the recent TV series!



This imposing Jacobean manor was the epitome of country life (apparently!) and has features dating from the 1600s up to the 20th century.




This house was so beautful and the quality of light was absolutely stunning throughout. I was so happy snapping away at the entire house, everywhere I turned there was something interesting or beautiful.







After a good explore of the house, I had a little wander around the beautiful gardens, really beautiful. I found the most brightly coloured spring flowers in beds and even spotted a bluebell or two in the little shady woodland walk.












It was an absolutely wonderful trip out, just some peaceful time to myself. One happy lady.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to read your messages so please say take a minute to say hello!

Popular Posts