Gawthorpe Hall










This weekend we are staying in Burnley, Lancashire. The husband is at the Turf for the football so Louie and I were at a loose end so naturally, we thought we would find a new NT property. We drove all the way to Hebden Bridge to visit Hardcastle Crags (and that was a drive I will never forget...!) only to find that they had no car parking spaces, and after fannying around for about 20 minutes, we gave up and drove back to Burnley to visit Gawthorpe Hall.

We have been visiting this place since Dan and I first started dating back in 2008 but it hasn't been very well documented by me and my camera. Louie was particuarly pleased with the Easter Bunny Hunt which kept him occupied whilst I busied around with my camera. I am quite pleased to say that I have been feeling a little better (which is what allowed me to drive!) meaning that I can hopefully resume my favourite hobby :)

Comments

Popular Posts