Clevedon Court



My third and final stop on my way from from Cornwall was at Clevedon Court just outside of Bristol. Though I do tell a lie, I did stop once more for a Starbucks (Iced Caramel Macchiato if your buying?!) though surely this doesn't count ;)

I was intrigued upon arrival as the previous owners of this fine property share one of my family names. Though I am quite sure we aren't distantly related (who knows, I'll pass the info on to the aunties who are researching the family tree!) it was quite amusing for me and I did spend quite a while trying to draw family resemblances from the portraits in the great hall...




Cleveden Court is a modest property, with occasional opening times so I am so pleased that I managed to squeeze a trip in to my busy schedule, it was well worth it. 

 Especially for the view!



Comments

Popular Posts