Knightshayes


Summer holiday. A road trip heading from the heart of the midlands right down to the South West coast of Cornwall. It is always destined to be a long drive so we always pick a place or two to stop off en route for a cuppa and a stretch of the old legs. On our way down this year, we chose Knightshayes. A large property near Taunton, Devon. It looked incredibly inviting with its beautiful house and large walled garden, I really was well occupied with taking it all in!






The house was splendid. Louie and I really enjoyed the Safari Trail, animal spotting! I was particuarly fond of the cheeky monkey hiding in the bird wall paper!











We had a jolly good stroll around the gardens after lunch and then we set off on our travels once more, heading a little further south!

Comments

  1. Your photos are gorgeous & I can enlarge them! You have inspired me to visit Knightshayes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to read your messages so please say take a minute to say hello!

Popular Posts