Trerice

Trerice will really be a special property for me now, as it was the 50th National Trust property I have visited! I have kept a list and have been keeping count (right here) and I knew that I would visit my 50th property once on my holidays in Cornwall this summer, but little did I know that it would be such a beautiful stop off on my journey to Hayle!

I think I fell in love with Trerice at first sight. As soon as I stepped through the little arch and smelled the lavender knot garden, I knew I had found somewhere special. I just can't believe we hadn't visited before now!

Mr Bee and I conducted a thorough search of the house and gardens, looking for Dragons that had been hidden here and there. It wasn't too easy which meant that we did have to double back on ourselves a few times, which of course, I wasn't complaining!











 Of course, I got a little carried away with looking at buzzies!







So that was my 50th National Trust property, heres to the next 50, and the next 50 after that,  and the next 50 after that!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to read your messages so please say take a minute to say hello!

Popular Posts